Chain Rxn


By: Zwigglers Mobile
Site: http://apps.facebook.com/zwigglers
Release Date: October 15, 2009
Price: 99 cents
Click icon to download


Chain Rxn, the popular game that is already well-known and loved to Facebook users, is now available for your iPhone. In this game you get one chance to tap the screen and set off a chain reaction that will explode enough balls to clear the level.

Screenshots:




It took me a while to really figure this game out. It seemed simple enough at first. Playing on Facebook, I couldn't understand how my wife scored six million points higher than I did. She really couldn't either. "I guess I just got a lot of them to explode after the limit was reached." But try as I might I couldn't beat that score. Then I figured it out. If you want to achieve the highest score possible, then each ball would have to explode one at a time. The first ball gets you 100 points, the second 800 points, etc. If you set off your explosion and two balls hit it directly, you will get 200 points. If however, one crashes into your explosion and the second crashes into it, then you will get 900 points. The worst thing you can see is a massive cloud of explosions right after you set off the chain reaction. What you want is a slow, steady line of explosions until you are at around the 200,000 to 300,000 point level, and then get the large cloud of explosions, racking up millions of points in the process.
Chain Rxn is highly addictive. It is also a good game to play while waiting in line, on a break, etc. since you only have to tap once and let it go. The game will ask if you want to resume a previous game. Also, Chain Rxn uses Facebook Connect so you can still brag about your high score to all your friends. I will give Chain Rxn an 8 out of 10 for its addictive gameplay and its soothing, wind chime audio.

0 comments:

Visit the App-lesauce Store

View our selection of iPhone and iPod touch accessories by clicking here.